AI Right? Episode 7 – Supporting Humanitarian issues through Data & Tech
Our latest episode of AI Right? is out now. Megan, Andy & Kris welcome Irina Preda & Gianluca Palombo from CodeYourFuture on to the show to discuss:
- - What is CodeYourFuture and who do they support
- - How CYF is gearing up to support Ukrainian refugees
- - Will CYF be able to replicate their Software Development course in Data
- - Where Tech can go wrong when trying to support Humanitarian issues
- - Examples of Data & Tech doing social good
- - How to become a CYF Volunteer
You can view the full episode of AI Right? here:
Click here to listen on Spotify
Kris is an Associate Director at data science and technology recruitment company MBN Solutions. He has worked closely with the UK and Europe’s data markets and leaders for the past six years. He brings in-depth knowledge of the data market’s talent challenges and opportunities to AI Right?
Megan is a principal data scientist in the media industry and leads a team focusing on conversational artificial intelligence and recommendation mechanics. She has a PhD in Oceanographic Fluid Mechanics and has previously worked for The Financial Times.
Andy is the winner of Data Scientist of the Year at the International Data Science Awards 2019 and has worked as a lead data scientist at Streamba and Aggreko. He has a PhD in condensed matter physics and is currently focused on innovations in machine learning.